Sunday, February 20, 2011
Embracing Absence
Although I can speak for no one other than myself, it does not seem a foreign concept for individuals to easily lose sight of the positive elements pirouetting about their daily lives that are so readily plagued by the fleas of compromising emotions. Without divulging, here, certain areas of my life in which I could and do internally complain, this weekend carried with it the absence of negativity. To be in the company of, to share the world with, the one person who knows me, some times with more accuracy than rounds delivered from the chamber of my own insight, is invaluable. This individual could never really know how much I appreciated this time--this breath. My testimony, here, it to Time--it is finite and too quickly fleeting to embrace, solely, with my emotionally-masochistic hands the moments of deprivation. So, I thank my friend for the moments recently past. This person knows I cannot promise to keep viced this appreciation, without a loosening grip, but hopefully they know that when it does come loose, it won't take much to regain that grip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment